Las Colinas Golf & Country Club - Avenida de las Colinas, 2 · 03189 · Orihuela Costa, Alicante · Tel.: +34 965 324 004
Data Protection policy
The personal data provided by users will be processed in accordance with the present policy, which governs the data processing operations carried out by Colinas Golf Residencial S.L.:
1.1 Identity and contact details of the Data Controller:
Colinas Golf Residencial S.L. (Colinas), a company with registered office address at C/Luchana 23, 28010 Madrid (Spain) and Corporate Tax Identity number B83995142. If you have any questions regarding personal data protection issues, you may contact Gmp by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.2 Purposes of and legal grounds for the data processing:
The personal data collected through the forms provided on the website will be processed by Colinas, in its capacity as Data Controller, for the following purposes:
- Management of the query or request made through the website forms. The legal grounds for the data processing are the consent provided under Article 6.1 (a) of the GDPR.
- Administrative management processes associated with the commercial relationship sought through the sending of the forms, in particular those involving the handling of all kinds of reservations. The legal grounds are the consent provided under Article 6.1 (a) of the GDPR, and the implementation of pre-contractual measures under Article 6.1 (b) of the GDPR.
- Commercial procedures consisting in the sending of advertising and commercial communications from our group of companies (Grupo Gmp) specialising in premium real estate products and services, always subject to the users’ express consent to receiving such communications.
Users will in all cases be responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, currency and authenticity of the Personal Data provided by them, and Colinas reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any users providing false data, in addition to taking appropriate legal action.
1.3 Recipients of the personal data.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other persons or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, Colinas may disclose the personal data to other Gmp member companies, which may access the personal data and information to assist Colinas in the management of the pre-contractual relationship or the handling of the user’s request. Colinas takes appropriate steps to ensure that all these companies comply with the data protection legislation, which also applies directly to them.
However, Colinas will disclose to the competent public authorities the Personal Data and any other information in its power or to which it may have access through its systems, when so required pursuant to the legal and regulatory provisions applying in each case.
1.4 Retention periods
Your personal data will be retained as long as your query or request is being addressed. As soon as a query has been resolved to the user’s satisfaction, Colinas will erase that user’s contact details.
However, in those cases involving reservations, a user’s personal data will be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship relating to the service provided. Upon termination of such a relationship, Colinas will retain the user’s data, duly blocked, for a period of 5 years, for the sole purpose of addressing any liabilities that may arise therefrom. Upon expiry of such liabilities, the personal data will be erased.
If you check the box in the forms expressly designed for the purpose, indicating that you agree to receive commercial communications sent by Colinas in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, your data will be retained until you withdraw your consent or unsubscribe from the commercial communications service. You may withdraw your consent at any time simply by sending an email to email@example.com. You may also unsubscribe from the service by clicking on the link where this is included in the communication itself.
1.5 User rights
Any user may at any time, by means of a written message sent by email to Colinas at firstname.lastname@example.org , attaching a copy of their Identity Document, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: find out which personal data about them are being processed by Colinas.
- Right of rectification: change the personal data processed by Colinas when they are inaccurate.
- Right of suppression: request that Colinas erase their personal data.
- Right of restriction: request that Colinas restrict the processing of their personal data.
- Portability: request from Colinas the information being processed regarding them, to be provided on a computer storage medium.
- Right of bringing a claim: if you consider that Colinas has processed your Personal Data unlawfully, you have the right to bring a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
1.6 Security measures
Colinas will keep your personal data strictly confidential. It has implemented suitable technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their destruction, loss, unlawful access or unlawful modification. These measures have been determined taking into consideration a number of criteria including the scope, the context and the purposes of the processing, the current state of technology and the existing risks.